CARLDIG Business Meeting
Friday, March 7
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
more details to come...
Please check back for updates on future CARLDIG-South programs!
CARLDIG South is an interest group of the California Academic & Research Libraries (CARL). We
hold meetings and programs to discuss current reference issues. Learn more about us by reading our
Join our ongoing discussion on Facebook
Search for CARLDIG or go directly to our page
- Chair: Suzanne Im (UC Santa Barbara) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Lettycia Torres (CSU Fullerton)
- Past-Chair: Janet Pinkley (CSU Channel Islands)
- Co-Secretaries: Janet Pinkley (CSU Channel Islands) and Kaela Casey (CSU Channel Islands)
- Webmaster/Publicity Officer: Elisa Acosta (Loyola Marymount University)
If you have questions, please contact our Chair, Suzanne Im
Join the CARLDIG South mailing