CARLDIG-S January Business Meeting
Join us for our first business meeting of 2016!
All interested CARL members are welcome to join us as we begin planning for an exciting 2016 with CARLDIG-S.
We will be electing officers for 2016, if you'd like to join our team! Available positions are:
Want to know what a position entails? Feel free to contact Madelynn Dickerson (2016 chair) or our 2015 officers with any questions.
When: Friday, January 29, 2016 from 10am - 12:00pm
Where: CSU Fullerton, Pollak Library, Room PLN130
Getting to Pollak Library:
Address: California State University, Fullerton800 N. State College Blvd.Fullerton, CA 92831
Parking: Daily parking permits are $8.00. Parking recommended at levels two and above of the Nutwood, State College, and Eastside Parking Structures. Click here for a campus map.
CARLDIG South is an interest group of the California Academic & Research Libraries (CARL). We
hold meetings and programs to discuss current reference issues. Learn more about us by reading our
Join our ongoing discussion on Facebook
Search for CARLDIG or go directly to our page
Join CARLDIG - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires
- Chair: Madelynn Dickerson (Claremont Colleges Library)
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Kaela Casey (CSU Channel Islands)
- Past-Chair: Lettycia Terrones (CSU Fullerton)
- Co-Secretaries: Lettycia Terrones (CSU Fullerton) and Lucy Bellamy (FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising)
- Co-Webmaster/Publicity Officers: Annette Young (Chaffey College) and Tim Ream (LA Southwest College)
- Registrar: Christal Young (USC)
- Chair: Lettycia Terrones (CSU Fullerton) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Madelynn Dickerson (Cal Lutheran)
- Past-Chair: Suzanne Im (UC Santa Barbara)
- Co-Secretaries: Eva Rios (Santa Barbara City College) and Juliana Morley (Biola University)
- Co-Webmaster/Publicity Officers: Lucy Bellamy (FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising) and Mary-Michelle Moore (CSU San Marcos)
- Registrar: Kaela Casey (CSU Channel Islands)
If you have questions, please contact our Chair, Madelynn Dickerson
Join the CARLDIG South mailing