CARLDIG-S Fall Business Meeting
Save the date for the California Academic Reference Librarians Discussion Interest Group – South’s fall business meeting! We’ll be in the final stages of planning our fall program Agents of Change in the Age of Alternative Facts.
When: Friday, September 15 from 10am-12pm
Where: California Lutheran University (info on room and parking coming soon)
SAVE THE DATE!
CARLDIG-South Fall Program | Agents of Change in the Age of Alternative Facts
When: Friday, December 1 from 9am-2pm
Where: California Lutheran University
Description: Join us for a lively program with presentations and discussion from librarians that are bringing about change on their campus! Are you implementing engaging, innovative reference programs or collaborations to address fake news, digital literacy, social justice, or diversity and equity? Then keep an eye out for the Call for Proposals in August!
- Chair: Kaela Casey (CSU Channel Islands)
- Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Christal Young (USC)
- Past-Chair: Madelynn Dickerson (Claremont Colleges Library)
- Co-Secretaries: Debi Hoffmann (CSU Channel Islands) and Corrie Bott (California Lutheran University)
- Co-Webmaster/Publicity Officers: Annette Young (Chaffey College) and Tim Ream (LA Southwest College)
- Registrar: Yvonne Wilber (CLU)
If you have questions, please contact our Chair, Kaela Casey at email@example.com
Join the CARLDIG South mailing