Closes: March 21
- Order and receive books and other library materials and supplies, and track related budgets.
- Maintain inventory of department supplies and prepare requisitions for purchases.
- Prepare financial, statistical, and information reports.
- Receive and distribute mail; perform general clerical support duties.
- Clean and repair print and non-print materials.
- Oversee the receiving and check-in of periodicals. [… see posting for complete list]
For complete posting and to apply, visit: https://jobs.losrios.edu/postings/4445
Lead Library Technician
Closes: March 30
In addition to performing the duties of the Library Technician, typical duties include:
- Serves as lead person for library operations.
- Serves as liaison with other district libraries to develop and coordinate policies and procedures for assigned unit of work.
- Assists in interviewing, training and overseeing student workers and staff.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with book jobbers.
- Oversees the ordering and receiving of book and other library materials.
- Manages the book and materials budgets including fund appropriations, encumbrances, and expenditures.
- Maintains bindery records.
- Oversees the circulation operations of the library including patron registration, material check-in, and charge-out, overdue notice production, and fine collection.
- Performs related duties as required.
For complete posting and to apply, visit: https://jobs.losrios.edu/postings/4475