LibGig, an LAC Group company, is seeking a Temporary Research Librarian for a large prestigious national law firm for their office located in San Francisco, CA. This role is responsible for undertaking reference / research services for all attorneys and staff across the North American Region and will utilize all relevant information and knowledge resources available to the firm.
- Specifically perform expert research/reference as a member of the North American Library Research team.
- Provide regular research and loan activities tracking/management reports to assist with library performance measurement.
- Provide a comprehensive inter-library loan service. Research to identify appropriate reference materials, books, journals, other services available from external libraries and/or the Region, using online library catalogues to assist interlibrary loan and document delivery efforts.
- Provide and implement current awareness services, including training session on library tools as appropriate.
- Undertake any activities/projects as assigned by the Library Managers and/or Regional Library Director.
- Master’s degree in information and library studies or related field is strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of professional library experience in a law firm, corporate or professional services environment.
- Experience developing and implementing training or instructional programs.
Please apply online at: https://goo.gl/rvSU8F
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.