Responsible for providing reference and instruction services to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and others through a variety in-person and remote methods. Serve as liaison to assigned subject areas. Participate in collection development. Schedule is evening-based, 20 hours/week, and may include one weekend shift.
- Provide research assistance services to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and other library users in-person and remotely.
- Serve as a subject specialist and liaison for assigned disciplines and maintain effective communication with faculty in liaison areas.
- Maintain liaison-related LibGuides.
- Provide in-person and online research instruction to classes and other library users as needed.
- Guide library assistants in navigating policy questions, complaints, and security issues as needed.
- Collaborate with library staff and GGU faculty to evaluate, select, and deselect materials in all relevant media; especially those in liaison areas.
- Participate in Business Library planning, assessment, and evaluation.
- Collaborate with staff in peer training and other staff development needs.
- Participate in other projects and duties as assigned.