There is no charge for posting jobs on the CARL Jobs list. We welcome academic and research library job postings from California employers. There are 2 options to get a job posted:
Option 1 (preferred):
- Email to David Drexler email@example.com with the text of the job description. Please do not send an attachment.
- Write toDavid Drexler firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a login for this site. To get a login, please send clear information about who you are and who you work for.
- After we send you a login, log in and do the following:
- Under POSTS, click ADD NEW.
- In the first box, type the job title.
- In the second box, type the job description.
- Choose ONE of the following categories: “check deadline” if your job listing has a deadline for submission, “first consideration” if your job has a first consideration date, and “no closing date / open until filled” if your job is open until filled.
- Click on SUBMIT FOR REVIEW.
- You are done!
Within a week an administrator will review your job listing and publish it to the website. Due to the number of listings, we do not send out confirmation of receipt.
If you have any questions not answered here, please email email@example.com